Centretech Hughes – Sold
|Address||16430 & 16470 East Hughes Drive
Aurora, CO (Denver)
|Property Type||Two Office/R&D Buildings|
|Size||175,924 Square Feet|
|Primary Tenant||Raytheon Company|
|Acquired||February 1, 2015|
|Sold||December 27, 2019|
|Syndicated||March 27, 2015|
|Internal Rate of Return||13.10%|
|Average Annual Return||14.6%|
Highlights & Amenities:
- State-of-the-art, custom built, two-building office facility includes IT laboratory space, a data center, and is strategically located next to the Buckley Airforce Base which houses a U.S. missile detection/warning system.
- Build-to-suit property for Raytheon, a Fortune 500 company and technology and innovation leader specializing in defense and other government markets throughout the world.
- Raytheon’s operations at this location are critically connected with the Buckley Air Force Base.
- Aurora is home to one of the largest concentrations of Raytheon’s Intelligence (a business unit of Raytheon), employing more than 2,400 people and making the firm the second largest private employer in the city.
- The property contains 40,000 square feet available for future development or expansion.