Ames Pond – Sold
|Address||100 & 200 Ames Pond Drive,
Tewksbury, MA (Boston, MA)
|Property Type||Two Office Buildings|
|Size||153,238 square feet|
|Primary Tenant||WellPet (Berwind Corp.)|
|Acquired||June 1, 2014|
|Sold||June 15, 2023|
|Syndicated||May 30, 2014|
|Internal Rate of Return||4.2%*|
|Average Annual Return||3.9%*|
* Represents returns from dividends paid and initial sale proceeds, of which approximately 91% have been paid to date. Returns may vary after final distribution.
Highlights & Amenities:
- A recently refurbished two-building office campus located in Tewksbury, a Boston suburb.
- This distinctive waterfront office park with incredible views of the bucolic Ames Pond is adjacent to Route 495 and just minutes from Interstate 93, approximately 18 miles northwest of Boston.
- The Property has multiple tenants with a staggered lease expiration schedule.
- Ames Pond Corporate Center offers tenants a premier campus setting, electric car chargers, modern amenities package including a cafeteria and fitness center.
- A high percentage of all tenant improvements were completed within the last three years, with major building amenities being replaced in the last five years.